Clueless in Detroit: Alicia Silverstone

I was walking along the Westin Book Cadillac Hotel when I heard a voice say "cut"! Some people were shooting a TV series called Detroit 1-8-7 on State St. just beside the hotel. The security people told me that I could not pass on that particular side of the street.

So, I turned around and headed back to the hotel and bumped into a familiar face at the door but didn't register. Then I realized who she was and whipped out my iPhone and took some shots on an unmade- up Alicia Silverstone clad in gray sweat pants, blue shirt & flip-flops while on her way to a film shoot for her movie Vamps just two blocks down on Griswold Street.



It could have been better if I managed to take a photo when she came out of the door while looking straight and smiling at me. Btw, I liked her in the movie titled The Crush back in the early 90s.


Alicia Silverstone (partly hidden by her PA) while talking to the lady in shades inside the SUV who turns out to be Krysten Ritter, her co- star in the film.


Alicia Silverstone (partly hidden), Krysten Ritter (with the shades) & Richard Lewis (in the passenger side of the SUV)




+ Vamps will hit the big screen next year.

Comments

raqueLLe said…
here i go again reduced to frustration over phone cameras. lol. cant really see her thru iphone pic. i remembered how i used to mistake her as drew barrymore when i was a kid.
mitsuru said…
raqx,

same here. i don't usually use phone cameras because of its low quality but i was left with no other choice. i was 'unarmed' yesterday although i usually carry my point & shoot whenever i venture out of my neck of the woods.
haze said…
You are one lucky person :) !

Popular posts from this blog

Another One Bites the Dust

Cool As Ice