The Lord of Five Rings



I am now officially a nocturnal animal. I’ve never been the early- to- bed type of guy though since I am usually up late at night. I mean really late when it comes to catching those precious winks. My normal bed time is actually between 1-2 early morns. But nowadays I am up until 8- 10 in the morning depending on what’s up on my menu. In another world, you can consider that as early, not late.

For the record I have not ventured outside my hideaway in the daytime and have never felt the sun shine on my skin. For the past two weeks, I was in another world. My sun became the moon and the moon became my sun. And I am positive that it will remain this way in the next several days or so.

I have evolved into a creature of darkness. I am a night owl. No, make that a vampire sans the blood thirst. In my case, my elixir is quite different from these abominable creatures. In my case, you can make that either an ice- cold lager or an equally ice- cold Coca- cola. And throw in some mixed nuts and chips for good measure.

I know I have changed and I am really positive of that. I have no one else to blame but me. I am now like this because of trying to make myself faster, higher and stronger right in the comforts of my couch. Yes, I am a couch potato cum athlete trying my darned best to combat my incurable addiction to the Olympics on TV.

And to emulate Napoleon, I now crown myself as the Lord of Five Rings.


Citius. Altius. Fortius.

Comments

haze said…
I am a late person as well. I could stand watching TV 'til morning. This is also the reason why we are not opting for cable and will be contented with local channels :D! I still can control, buti na lang !

Popular posts from this blog

Another One Bites the Dust

Cool As Ice